Many customers ask me what I make for school lunches. Here are a few of my typical lunches for my kids:
1) Sandwich: made with Sensitive Sweets fresh white bread (Sunbutter and jelly, or turkey, or ham)
2) Snack: either a fruit strip or Sensitive Sweet's muffin (chocolate chip, carrot, healthy, or blueberry)
3) Crunchy stuff: either CHEX cereal, Pretzels or Veggie Chips (pretzels by Ener-G are terrific)
4) Fresh veggies and dip (either fresh organic broccoli, baby carrots, or cucumber) Hummus or vinegar & oil for the dip.
5) Juice Bottle (we dilute our juice with water, typically we use organic apple or grape juice)
Feel free to leave some comments about your lunches. Be sure that they are gluten-free, dairy/casein-free, and nut-free. Thanks.